Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e54f98f51c8833-.jpg

We'll see how this goes and see if anyone is interested in doing this. I figured we could do a Secret Santa which will last till December 31st, 2009 (so you can gather your money or coupons and whatnot). You will not receive anything unless you are also giving something in return!

For those who don't know, Secret Santa is when you get a random temper who will be your Secret Santa and will send you a gift anonymously though he can choose to reveal himself when he sends the gift.

* Deadline to submit your information no later than 12/15/2009
* Gift giving- begins 12/20/2009
* Gift giving- ends on 12/31/2009 at 11:59PM
*Spending limit is $60 (minus tax)
*Gift can be a physical copy or computer copy (ie Steam, downloads etc.)
*Must have a post count of 500 or more

If you are willing to do it, pm me with:

Name:
Address (which will only be disclosed to your Santa) or email (for downloads etc)
What you DO NOT LIKE:
Country of Origin:
Willing to ship overseas?:

Questions?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rikuumi said:
I just dont get this

Whats there not to understand?

Anyways 60 dollars is kind of a lot so sorry. How do we know that we will get something in return maybe they will scam us or something. You need to have a limited post count or something for this.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is something that is quite risky. If someone doesn't like what they get in return there will be alot of drama on the forums, plus the fact as others have said there is a huge scam risk.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
rikuumi said:
I just dont get this

Whats there not to understand?

Anyways 60 dollars is kind of a lot so sorry. How do we know that we will get something in return maybe they will scam us or something. You need to have a limited post count or something for this.
You don't have to spend $60. Thats just the limit on how much you can spend on an item.

As for the post count, that could work. I should set it to at least 300 or more.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rikuumi said:
I just dont get this

Secret Santa. Give presents secretly to members. If you still don't get it, I'm not sure what else to say.

I'm a minor, which means I don't have paypal or money to spend (saving up)
tongue.gif
Good luck with anyone else willing to participate.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
great idea but.....yeah the scamm risk is too high, however you all need to be "positive", and I would say that instead of having a maximun limit of $$$, you should have a MINIMUN limit like $10 usd (+ tax + shipping) and only iniside USA, shipping to other countries on holidays season can be a hassle and not only arrive very late, but sometimes customs do not allow some items to enter into their countries....!!!
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Its a very sweet idea Rocky, but as others have stated I don't know, this could be more trouble then its worth.

Im guessing that people with 500 posts or more wouldn't abuse this and sully any sort of "reputation" they might have earned on the forum. But still, if even one gift fails to arrive for any reason, whether it be nefarious or genuine (gift lost in the mail etc), it would cast a shadow over this entire thing. I would love to think that this would go smoothly, but things happen in the real world, there's a high risk this could backfire hugely and undo all the good spirit and sense of trust that is behind this idea.

What Im saying is that if you participate in this, you must realize you do so at your own risk, and if this does happen I genuinely hope its a success.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: 112TB in this photo 😎😎