GBAtemp Quiz #1 OPEN!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
DSCF0031s.JPG

The questions are about a little everything: the flash cart scene, Nintendo, gaming, computers, and some questions about GBAtemp too. We're warning you though: some questions are rather complex so we expect only a few finalists! The two winners will be randomly selected among the finalists. If no-one got all the questions right, we will offer the prize to the member that answered the most questions correctly.

Good luck to all of you!

icon11.gif
Answer the quiz now!

Remember, the quiz is not open to guests so please feel free to register if you wish to participate. It only takes one minute!

Thanks to Team Cyclops for providing us with the sample and competition units!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck everyone. Enjoy the quiz!
smile.gif

The answers can be found with a little bit of research, and you have seven days so take your time.

Here's a teaser of what's on offer
wink.gif
Costello forgot there were in fact TWO CycloDS Evolutions up for grabs so I'll go ahead and update his post
wink.gif

grog.gif
Good luck!

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just submitted all answers. I think I'm like the first to finish the quiz :cheer:.
There were some good questions between but I didn't bother researching on all of them. It's just not worth the time because even if I get all answers right, there's still a very little chance to win the price with so many contestants.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just submitted all answers. I think I'm like the first to finish the quiz :cheer:.
There were some good questions between but I didn't bother researching on all of them. It's just not worth the time because even if I get all answers right, there's still a very little chance to win the price with so many contestants.
Not necessarily. People WILL screw up on this. Out of the thousands that will try this, I'm going to imagine only a handful of them will actually research and get them all right.

Zim05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one question left that im stuck on
"Which of these rules isn't against the GBAtemp Forum decency guidelines?"
frown.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I expected something more of a challange than that. I remember the last quiz (can't remember what it was for) and it beat the crap outta me I think.

Anyways I think I nailed it spot on except for a question or two but then again, I've had this feeling and then managed to blow everything.
rofl2.gif

Oh and I think there is going to be a load of people that get perfect so it will be a drawing for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging