The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
And here we are yet again folks! Another game of Cards Against Humanity which will be hosted on GBAtemps Discord server at 7PM EST on 3/20/17. We will be having a voice call for added fun for anyone wanting to join in. Links will be provided closer to the time of this happening. Hope to see you all there!

The game is here. https://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=137 password lewd

Make sure to join the voice chat on discord for added fun everyone!

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
And here we are yet again folks! Another game of Cards Against Humanity which will be hosted on GBAtemps Discord server at 7PM EST on 3/20/17. We will be having a voice call for added fun for anyone wanting to join in. Links will be provided closer to the time of this happening. Hope to see you all there!
Oh yes I will be there.

D

Deleted User

Is this gonna be a daily occurrence?

I'll be there this time.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hah, does that mean we'll have the furry pack included? ;P

I was going to try to poke my nose into this last time but it ended up slipping my mind. Shocked to hear it was a dud, though. o.o No guarantees but I'll try a bit harder.
If Dimentio made custom decks, I don't see why not :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.