Gbatemp is quite unactive

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On a serious note, it's been like this for a while. Back when I first started becoming active, threads were always being posted in, but now they die. I don't know if it's because of the time of year, or if there's something on TV that I'm missing that's a must-see, but it's boring.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ignoring any quibbles with perception influencing things might it not also be that it is still somewhat warm outside for those in the southern hemisphere (I consider 20 degrees C to be summer temperatures still) and at least thinking about it in the northern one (unless the amount of pasty flesh I saw exposed during my walk through the park deceives me).

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Both Wii and DS releases are drying up. GBATemp's main function is for discussion of scene releases and back-up devices. Until we see 3DS exploits, it's only going to get quieter.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehhh I haven't been active much recently either..... Lotsa stuff going on in real life.....finals and the like...
I'll be back around E3 and im sure everyone else will too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."