GBAtemp is loading VERY slowly.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why. But I'm not the only one having this problem. Is it something to do with my internet connection? 'cause I can connect to other websites properly, but I have a hard time loading a page properly on GBAtemp. It usually results in a "Page timeout error" or something like that.

Any solutions? Or know the reason why?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The new server provider is having network issues. When I spoke to Costello yesterday he said at least one of their routers are down. Plus stuff is still being moved to the new server. All should be back to normal soon.

Patience is a virtue guys!
yaypsp.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a short instance where GBAtemp was down and I don't know if that was just me. I forgot to check http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and I actually finished Shin Getter Robo vs. Neo Getter Robo during that time, so it wasn't that bad. Er, the down time wasn't so bad, Shin Getter Robo vs. Neo Getter Robo was kickass.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So it isn't just me... It has been really slow for the past 3 days for me. Kept on checking internet speed, and today, the board just went offline.

I hope that once we get to a new server, the system won't be too different. It'll be really hard to rebuild certain threads (eg. Cheat Discussion, the MENUdo thread...)

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aaaahhhhh I new it wasn't just me. I was loading youtube just fine and I couldn't understand y it was slow here. I assumed it was because there were too many people on the forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool