GBAtemp is attending E3 2017!

eee17_logo.jpg

June is almost here, once again, and you know what that means! E3 is nearly upon us! GBAtemp has been approved for a media pass to E3, and just like last year, I'll be in Los Angeles to bring GBAtemp some live coverage of the show! So, everyone, what would you like to see covered at E3? Any specific companies, booths, developers, interviews? Let us know! The big show is only a few months away!

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Google can lead to piracy too.

I honestly think the reason they do get into this stuff is as a news/review site (as they're prominent on the main page) and not the piracy-enducing forums.
i knew it wasnt a good idea to joke about piracy >:'(

Congrats to the temp then, just to keep this ontopic.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't this the year they're letting tens of thousands of the general public in?

Good luck m8.

Final releases for the 3DS. Bring us news of Etrian V in English... please.

final releases? Did they announce a new handheld or something?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just the fact that GBATemp itself is reaching E3 is already something to be proud of.
Also, GBATemp doesn't cause piracy, users do.
That's like stealing gasoline from your friend's car and blaming the company who made such gasoline.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since when does them allow a web site that encourages piracy or provide tools for it to attend these kind of events?

What i'm trying to say is that i want to go too, gimme your pass so i can go >:C
Anyone can go to E3. For the public, you need to pay big muns and wait in a queue on the website. Though, when I jokingly tried it I became first in line... I X'd dat shit out. lol

E3 is just a press event anyway. It's not fun. The event you want to go to is PAX.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone can go to E3. For the public, you need to pay big muns and wait in a queue on the website. Though, when I jokingly tried it I became first in line... I X'd dat shit out. lol

E3 is just a press event anyway. It's not fun. The event you want to go to is PAX.
E3 I'd say, for media, is a ton of fun, because you get to play games early in little rooms, on fancy setups with the devs and it's really cool. Not to mention the interviews and such. PAX is cool too, and it's got a much friendlier vibe, because people are there for fun, nor work, but they're both in a similar kind of vein.

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
E3 I'd say, for media, is a ton of fun, because you get to play games early in little rooms, on fancy setups with the devs and it's really cool. Not to mention the interviews and such. PAX is cool too, and it's got a much friendlier vibe, because people are there for fun, nor work, but they're both in a similar kind of vein.
Well, congrats for that then dude! Enjoy all that time you do have fun with them, and make sure you squeeze everything you can from them when you interview the devs! XD

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.