the world end without you
OP
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
Okay, each morning i go on gbatemp to check the news, but the page is litle hard to navigate, and post is hard too lol , i think to make a real mobile vertion of gbtemp, adapted to the iphone Gui like many others website now..., the Old one is lite, verry lite but lacks of fonctonality and it is litle ugly ( sorry costello but that my opinion)

So i'm ready to start to make a mobile Gbtamp for iphone, I know the HTML, CSS and a litle the PHP, i make some website for fun full with notepad and I have the iwebkit, a package ready to use for the safarie mobile. We just have to make some categorie and menu, So if someone wants to help me, i don't know ho to adapt all the source code of gbatemp etc....

Take this topic serious
biggrin.gif

Ie of my previous work, full notepad ++
www.ipodtutofast.com
www.greenday.ipodtutofast.com

I want to integrate first the lastest topic discution and the wii/ds release and a lite forum

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cant see this being a bad idea but i have to say i don't feel the site is hard to navigate or loads slow on my i pod touch as it is now. This could have something to do with he fact i am using my internet though. I could imagine on the non 3g i phones it talking a bit of time.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is me making a post off of my touch to make sure that nothing has changed and that its still easy to post.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm posting from my iPod Touch right now, and it's not too bad. A mobile version would be nice, but is not needed.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Who needs a mobile version?

For all you apple fans, your screen is MASSIVE. The site is 100% usable on the S60v3 browser - commonly found in new Nokias, meaning the screen is Tiny.

142a4nm.png

2cpbxhz.png

2qnp2d0.png

w7mphx.png

If you can't post on mobileSafari, you need your head examined.
am3z8g.jpg

mlk2ug.jpg

u98ie.jpg

de2wpj.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte