GBAtemp introduces Shittiest Posts: the triumph of shit over quality

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to have to browse a 100+ page forum thread to find shit information? I'm sure you have. How do you find bad shit in the nearly 800 page long CEMU thread other than the 4th, 6th or 13th posts? Until now, this seemed like an impossible task.

But no more! Today, we are proud to introduce Shittiest Posts, a stolen forum plugin custom made forum add-on that we believe will help improve the quality of forum content by enabling a simple new feature. From now on, you will be able to mark Shit posts within your own threads to highlight the better content:

ATTACH=full badly drawn picture ATTACH
By the simple act of clicking this button (which is positioned next to the Report button), you will be able to build a list of posts within your own threads which will remain displayed on the first page as public humiliation:

ATTACH=full second badly drawn phothosop ATTACH
Note that you can click the table headers to sort the list by number of warnings, by favorite members, or alphabetically. Every time you mark a post as Shit, the author's "Bad Reputation" count will be increased by one:

yet another badly photoshop here, i am too lazy to make them
When you look at someone's member card, the number of Bad reputation will be a good indicator of the quality of the content produced by this person. In addition to encouraging shit over quality, we are convinced that this add-on will be used in a variety of manners, such as:
• Separate shit members from the rest of the community
• Marking shit posts without removing the authors "art"
• gather proof of 12 years olds that bypasssed the 13 mininum age required to sign up to gbatemp, so we can send all the shit theese <12 year olds had been doing to their parents.
And much more... it is up to you now.

In order to prevent abuse, we have disabled this feature in trading area and the introductions area. Moderators also are prevented from using this feature, to keep them away from removing shitty posts. Please keep in mind that you shouldn't use this feature in real content or construtive posts against your opinion, only use it when it's relevant. We will be on the lookout for abuse but if something slips past us, don't hesitate to report anything suspicious.

Thank you for being part of our community!
The Eofers @ GBAtemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?