GBATEMP ~ Hot or Cold = Topic Vote. (suggestions)

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gbatemphotandcoldvotelm5.jpg

1. Member can vote topic (HotTemp or ColdTemp) - (no u-turn)
2. No Vote (nothing display)
3. Vote Hot = number of member voted = love this topic.
4. Vote Cold = number of member voted = boring topic, etc.

Out Topic

gbatemphotandcoldvote2amg0.jpg

1. 'Very Hot Temp' vote display different image with temp %.
2. Cold vote show low temp %
3. Hot vote show high temp %
4. no vote (yet)

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
So it will be like Digg! Awesome feature me thinks.

I also liked the idea I read from another thread. It's about a Digg feature that should be implemented in the forums here. IIRC it's about before making a topic. Before you make a topic, you can put tags to check if there is already an existing one.

I expect a staff member's response...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it may have the opposite effect if the question asked by the op is something that may annoy most (e.g. a question that has already been answered) but has A+ answers. Most may percieve the topic to be bad and therefore n00bs in particular may create a similar topic etc. having not bothered to read the thread

the opposite may also occur with a different situation of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Constantly on web forums complaining about how wronged they have been, instead of taking action...