GBAtemp hits 5,000 Likes on Facebook

fb5000.png

We're proud to announce that the official GBAtemp Facebook page has hit 5,000 Likes and is increasing every day!

For those of you who have already joined us on Facebook - keep an eye out for a Facebook give-away soon and if you haven't already visited and you're the social media type who likes seeing vidya game memes in your Facebook feed then head over to the official GBAtemp Facebook page and join the fun!

Thanks to our Facebook team for their hard work and dedication!

:arrow: Like GBAtemp on Facebook

Spectral Blizzard

GBATemp's Only Racist Stereotypical Feminist
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

We're proud to announce that the official GBAtemp Facebook page has hit 5,000 Likes and is increasing every day!

For those of you who have already joined us on Facebook - keep an eye out for a Facebook give-away soon and if you haven't already visited and you're the social media type who likes seeing vidya game memes in your Facebook feed then head over to the official GBAtemp Facebook page and join the fun!

Thanks to our Facebook team for their hard work and dedication!

:arrow: Like GBAtemp on Facebook
GBATemp has Fakebook?
:blink:

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Facebook.... :nauseated_face:

The last place I'd ever join again lol. Nuked my account about a year ago, have had no regrets since.

Nothing relevant on there, I'm getting my memes/news/everything in other places.

Facebook is lower than 9gag and funnyjunk in terms of how much not-respect I have for it. If you're lower than those two, then it means its shit.

Sorry just wanted to vent about FaceBook being a dogturd.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
as the number of fans growing, your posts will be less and less visible to your fans, I thought you should know. anyway, I open gbatemp on the daily basis

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So its an official page? I asked a few days ago who ran the page and got literally no response.
Figured it was just a crappy unofficial page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8