GBAtemp hits 5,000 Likes on Facebook

fb5000.png

We're proud to announce that the official GBAtemp Facebook page has hit 5,000 Likes and is increasing every day!

For those of you who have already joined us on Facebook - keep an eye out for a Facebook give-away soon and if you haven't already visited and you're the social media type who likes seeing vidya game memes in your Facebook feed then head over to the official GBAtemp Facebook page and join the fun!

Thanks to our Facebook team for their hard work and dedication!

:arrow: Like GBAtemp on Facebook

senkunmusashi

@!#?@!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Been over a year since I used Fakebook and never going back. I see no reason whatsoever to use that vile site ever again as I visit gbatemp.net daily.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
While I don't use Facebook hardly at all, there were some amusingly jokes images on the GBAtemp Facebook. It's a fun little page, though I personally won't use it, mostly cuz I'm on GBAtemp itself daily and don't need to check Facebook. Having more posts on the Twitter as well would be cool, too.

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear the Temp is getting some attention on Facebook.

I kinda stopped using Facebook a good while back, like several others. I got tired of all the selfish bragging and other useless junk on there. With that said, I'll try and give the Temp a like. This will be the first time I've logged on to Facebook in months. :rofl2:

Reactions: shaunj66 and Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.