GBAtemp has a new sponsor: NDS-Card.com !

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
416-logo-u=1244190954,1492472122&fm=3&gp=0.preview.jpg

You may have noticed the little panda that shows on the side of our homepage. Such is the mascot of our new sponsor: NDS-card.com. Their friendly staff have convinced us that they are a trustworthy and reliable store, so they are now supporting us financially. If you want to support GBAtemp the best way to do so is to trust them with your purchases!

icon11.gif
Visit NDS-Card now!

Reactions: suppow

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That explains where etcome went.

How does this reflect on the arcade game contests that etcome was supposed to be sponsoring?
well they're over, and the prizes have already been shipped out (at least addresses were sent to them a while ago)
Really? I wasn't told they had been shipped out, I only got asked for my delivery address.

Huh. I thought nothing was happening because you never made a topic who said who the winners of the 4th week were!

Reactions: 1 person

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Great to see new sponsors. Hopefully new people find good offers in there!

ps. Gotta hate what Paypal is doing. Well I guess they'd be more screwed if they let the business continue... :(

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's a lot of bull locks, hate how easy it is to screw legit business up.
Selling flashcards, mod chips, or other tools like that, really isn't "legit" business. In fact we may not like it, but paypal has the right to protect their services.
As well from what I understand, Nintendo was the one who reported sites, so Nintendo is just as much the blame in this.

Reactions: 2 people

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A country thing I guess then, I'm aware there's a source just end result it's not much different from laws u.s. congress keeps trying to pass, shut down first investigate later, if you do at all. Though I'm aware some chips and mods are illegal, say their own site like ebay had stuff, they'd take it down, never giving the other company a chance.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
That explains where etcome went.

How does this reflect on the arcade game contests that etcome was supposed to be sponsoring?
well they're over, and the prizes have already been shipped out (at least addresses were sent to them a while ago)
Really? I wasn't told they had been shipped out, I only got asked for my delivery address.

Huh. I thought nothing was happening because you never made a topic who said who the winners of the 4th week were!
if you're asking, I assume that you're part of the winners and still havent got your item? I shall inquire...

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I never liked nor used Paypal, I've always used my Mastercard and Visa cards when I purchase things online it's just less of a hassle and much pratical, some of the flashcart retailer websites I've used didn't have paypal support and it didn't really affect me back then. =3

Anyway, it's a new sponsor so that's good news for the temp I guess. ^^

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Prices seem to be a bit more expensive than etcome.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"