Feedback GBATemp has a contamination problem!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's it going Tempers! 👋
As you all know, there's a set of 2 persisting parasites here that's been plaguing the forum for quite some time now..

The first, and the most annoying one is known as @WiiMiiSwitch AKA Polly the Furry, there was many deportation attempts against this individual to get him off this site for good, but he's been escaping them somehow.. We suspect he's getting help from an accomplice named @Creamu (more on him soon..)

The second parasite is known as @Creamu here on the site, he proclaims he's the ultra low-EMF gamer and the valid free speech advocate.. but in truth he's a conspiracy theorist and a dictator who'll ignore and supress everything that opposes his views & beliefs.. There's a rumor flying around the site that @Creamu is just an alt account of @WiiMiiSwitch, which actually makes much sense, since the two were seen working together hand in hand multiple times supporting and looking for each other etc.

What's that? you're concerned about the safety of the Temp/Tempers and you want to make a change? Well you came to the right place.
Start by getting some repellents (anti-bug, anti-parasitic.. etc), anything you can get your hands on. And spray it whenever you see them!
Together we'll keep the Temp clean of such nasty things! Cheers! 👍:D

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proof that WiiMiiSwitch is Creamu.JPG

Proof that WiiMiiSwitch is Creamu

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we're tightening up security around the site. @Hayato213 is the detective in charge of this case. So if anyone of you have any leads on the whereabouts of those 2, just tell him the exact location, and he'll bring an exterminator machine to get rid of them for good!👌 :D
🚫☢️☣️

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha Let start a petition🤣.

We, the forum members of GBATemp.net, humbly request an investigation and subsequent banning of WiiMiiSwitch and Creamu from EOF. Nepotism and failure to uphold the forum integrity have polluted our EOF and we have suffer long enough. Therefore we, the forum members of GBATemp.net bring forth the following charges against @WiiMiiSwitch and Creamu 😂😂😂 Time to deport @WiiMiiSwitch and @Creamu for real.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Asks and you should receive @WiiMiiSwitch Polly Pocket WiiMiiFurry
This was obviously inspect element
Haha Let start a petition🤣.

We, the forum members of GBATemp.net, humbly request an investigation and subsequent banning of WiiMiiSwitch and Creamu from EOF. Nepotism and failure to uphold the forum integrity have polluted our EOF and we have suffer long enough. Therefore we, the forum members of GBATemp.net bring forth the following charges against @WiiMiiSwitch and Creamu 😂😂😂 Time to deport @WiiMiiSwitch and @Creamu for real.
I refuse, Creamu do whatever you want, me you can't touch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans