Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBAtemp Halloween 2009 Competition Results
Congratulations to everyone!
The GBAtemp Halloween 2009 Competition Results are up!
Congratulations to everyone, your costumes were all awesome (except yours Spikey *wink*) and the judges had a hard time coming up with the winners!

So without further ado, here is the #1 Winner: painguy! Great Link costume man, you get a free Dingoo A320 console!

Here is the list of winners, in no particular order, who get secondary prizes: BastarB, bnwchbammer, C175R, double_vision, Brian117, exodia, HYPERMETAL, Jordanzero11, lingan, Little, Lucasonic, MegaAce?, omarroms, PepparC, pokefreak2008, Rawrrkel, Undrtakr_, Wadrockzz, Svorax, swimmeringer, Kewne, omgpwn666, luke_c, Klx5.
Yeah, that's a lot of prizes, more than we originally said we would offer, but the judges just had too much fun looking at the entries!

To all the winners: send me an email at costelloatGBAtempdotnet with your username, real name and full address for delivery (including zip code, country and everything), and of course the gift of your choice OR a $5 discount coupon from Ishopvideogame.com

Many thanks to Ishopvideogame.com for sponsoring this competition!

icon11.gif
 Visit Ishopvideogame.com for more good stuff!
icon11.gif
 View all the entries in this topic
discuss.png
 Discuss

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, MANY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO PAINGUY, YOUR COSTUME WAS REALLY AWESOME!
biggrin.gif
^^ Congratulations to all the other winners too^^ I would also like to thank Costello and everyone else who made this competition possible! THANK YOU ALL!

And of course all this would have not happen without the generosity from Ishopvideogame.com, THE BIGGEST OF ALL THANKS TO YOU!!!

And have a nice day everyone!^^

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations on all the people who participated the contest and to all the Winners. If you didn't win then PM Pingy for a free ribbon
hrth.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Costello said:
To all the winners: send me an email at costelloatGBAtempdotnet with your username, real name and full address for delivery (including zip code, country and everything), and of course the gift of your choice OR a $5 discount coupon from Ishopvideogame.com

just out of curiosity, what is the list of prizes people can pick from?

-another world

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wooo what! Ive visited gbatemp loads today to try and find a fun game to play on wii.... and didnt notice i was a winner!!! then I was like oh little... thats me!

I'm so excited, like totally thanks guys =D=D

C175R.... you have to replace "at" with @!

Posts merged

Wooo what! Ive visited gbatemp loads today to try and find a fun game to play on wii.... and didnt notice i was a winner!!! then I was like oh little... thats me!

I'm so excited, like totally thanks guys =D=D

C175R.... you have to replace "at" with @!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
Congratulations Little, Brian117, MegaAce, and everyone!
happy.gif

Heh, thanks B-Blue and everyone for the congrats. Can't believe I actually won after my costume was so creepy and messed up.
tongue.gif

Going for the leather case!

Also, a VERY BIG congrats to painguy. That really was a great outfit. Way to go!!!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There really are some AMAZING costumes in the entries, just incredible people want to put so much effort in a costume!
Couldn't do it myself, but I'm jealous of you guys .

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean this in the kindest way, but some of these winning selections are fucking ridiculous.

Now, I'm not going to say I deserved to win first, because I don't, and Painguy had a great costume (despite the fact that he, and a lot of other runner-ups, didn't actually follow the contest rules-- but who cares about contest rules, right?). But seriously, costumes like omgpwn666's won over costumes like my own and phantomicecube's? $5 worth of shitty walmart masks and plastic swords won over an amazing Ryuk costume and a very competent Mario costume?

Now personally, I could care less about prizes, especially ones that you can get on dealextreme for about $3. But seriously? Seriously?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn