gbatemp, give me a job

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by migles, Jul 19, 2015.

1. migles
    OP

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    hey gbatemp, for the past years i had been doing costumer support for free, for wii, or ds related stuff etc..
    i understand my english is bad and lots of times i was in bad mood and answered in a bad way to noobs, and i did that because i was not getting money for it and you know; everyone got problems at home

so yeah, give me a job, now thankfully for gbatemp i have some experience as costumer support robot if i am paid i will be always in good mood and spend 3-5 minutes of my time to review and rewrite the way i answer

https://gbatemp.net/threads/do-not-buy-a-sky3ds.393133/page-4#post-5581253
    i made this rant post about working for free as costumer support dude, and companies like sky3ds are abusing my innocence to do their job for free

so gbatemp, please gibbe me job, ask sky3ds or gateway to be officially paid costumer support

i even posted a internet counter but pay is very small and have not enough internets for buy the pokemon games i am missing :(

2. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
  3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Our costumers already have enough staff and are not hiring interns right now.

That said if are good at making... replica Bulgarian military officer uniforms then we might have an opening.

migles likes this.
  4. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    I need someone to get me coffee that I'll endlessly complain about never being right. The position comes with perks like getting coffee thrown all over you and $5/day pay, although I'll deduct each wrong coffee from your daily pay. Each coffee will cost $6. You'll be earning -$1/day. Hop on this amazing offer while you still can.

VinsCool and OctopusRift like this.
  5. migles
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    ok i accept, if i work 1 year i can sue you in the end for thousands of dollars for medical expenses, laundry, non-stop insulting, i will also need a psychiatric for next years, ho also, damage to my person integrity, work conditions etc etc
    when do i start?

6. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    I already offered you a job. It offered maybe $25 and all the fame and glory that comes with winning a competition on a site with very little activity.

7. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    sucky sucky five dorra

8. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Any references? Previous employers?

9. migles
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my mom, i am very good at spending time on my room doing nothing but play games..