GBAtemp Game of the Year 2017 Voting: PlayStation

gbatemp_game_of_the_year_2017.jpg

2017 is coming to a close, and it's time to remember all of the great titles that released this year. Our Game of the Year voting thread will be a bit different this year, to allow for more games to have a moment in the spotlight, and to separate releases by console, for a more even style of voting and representation. And with that, we'll be starting out with the games that released for Sony's PlayStation 4. Games that were released on multiple platforms will also appear if they launched on, or had a 2017 release on the PS4.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Souls 4 Crash Bandicoot was a real fun experience to relive again. I was always a big fan of Crash Bandicoot 2&3 while never playing 1 however being able to play it made the fun and challenge all worth it at a nice price

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all know knack 2 is going to win because
A) it's clearly the best game on PS4 this year
B) KNACK 2 BABY!!! LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS!!!

D

Deleted User

Does the Wii U get a game of the year vote?
Lets see for 2017 we got Zelda and ... Just Dance 2018 and uhh there was that Cars 3 game.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to predict that persona 5 wins PS4 goty, cuphead wins Xbox one goty (was there any other major and exciting "Xbox exclusive" this year? I feel like I'm forgetting something...), and Zelda will probably win switch goty.

Also, will there be a 3ds goty vote? Because we already know pokemon will win that in a landslide.

Last edited by rileysrjay,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I voted ACO because it's the game that I played the most, but knowing GBAtemp I might be the only one :rofl: Would have voted P5, but since I bought it, I've only played like 2-3 times, I found the grinding part way too annoying this time, but maybe I'm doing something wrong :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night