GBAtemp Funnie Tier List

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're pissed because you're low? Also OPINIONS :clap: ARE :clap: OPINIONS.
S: Comedy Gold
A: Very Funny
B: Pretty Funny
B-: Also pretty funny
C: Funny
D: Not Funny Frequently
E: Not funny.
F: Extremely unfunny
It's not about my placement because i excepted that already but about shitty placement of people like it is fairy resonable until B like i see pretty funny people on B- funny but let me just review it:
Vinscool - pretty nice person but not funny, like i wouldn't put her in this list because she just doesn't do jokes intentionally or not, like she is not a snob or anything too.
Chary- why? ngl I always see her as a snob and a party Popper, like i see some jokes i guess but they are pretty rare and while not bad i wouldn't put it so high.
GhostLatte - i mean he can be pretty funny sometimes but his only joke is talking about van and it's not that variet so i would put him in B- or C but placing him in A is just ridiculous.
Flame and p1ngpong- this is the point where you really dissapointed me @Stealphie i don't get why anybody finds it so funny, they always boil down to the whole "internet tough guy" thing like all they jokes are pathethic and cringy and they always boil down to "i bang you mom/ i bang you/ i bang your dog" which just makes me think of edgy 14 year old typing furiously on his dad's pc, and you even putted flame higher like both of them are awful but p1ngpong is a little more barable, and even if you somehow found it funny for some bizzare reason there are still MUCH more funny people, like explain it to me why do you find this shit funny?

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Like our biased mods? I think it's time for a reshuffle guys. Expecting dick replies to this, but you know it's true.

unnamed.jpg

You're pissed because you're low? Also OPINIONS :clap: ARE :clap: OPINIONS.
S: Comedy Gold
A: Very Funny
B: Pretty Funny
B-: Also pretty funny
C: Funny
D: Not Funny Frequently
E: Not funny.
F: Extremely unfunny

I'm not even considered for the list, so f*ck it, I'm done here! :hateit:

*leaves the room disappointed*

Oh wait, I'm just overqualified! :evil:

Last edited by tfocosta,

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what in the actual god damn alabama trucker ass fuck is this shit i expect to be on this list even if i am at the lowest tier gawd damn you have made me and howard sad jeez.

fuckin animal crackers man.
Who are you?
Oh actually I remember you. Only your name though.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat