Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

GBAtemp Friend Codes Update

Now 19 games

I've just added some new games to the Friend Codes section in your profiles. We now have a total of 19 games.
  • icon11.gif
    Click here to update your profile with your Friend Codes.
Enter codes in the format shown under each games name (eg 1234-1234-1234).

And remember, you can view another members friend codes by clicking their 'Card' or by viewing their entire profile.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it just me who can't get it to work.
I get an error saying

You must complete the form fully before proceeding. Please go back and check the data you entered.

When I try to add my Tony Hawks code.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
The format of my Starfox code is different than the format the profile page will accept. Mine is in 123-123-123-123 format in the game, but the profile page will only take it as 1234-1234-1234. It'll still take it if I move the hyphens, but I figured I'd point this out since the topic is here.

Edit: Also, my profile card only displays my MKDS, MPH, and TDS codes, even though I have others entered as well.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The format of my Starfox code is different than the format the profile page will accept. Mine is in 123-123-123-123 format in the game, but the profile page will only take it as 1234-1234-1234. It'll still take it if I move the hyphens, but I figured I'd point this out since the topic is here.

Edit: Also, my profile card only displays my MKDS, MPH, and TDS codes, even though I have others entered as well.
Ok, I fixed the format for the StarFox code, you may need to re-enter it. Some games use different code formats, so if anyone finds any others that are wrong please let me know

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm getting "You entered too much data for the field 'Star Fox Command Friend Code', please go back and check the input" when I try to put it in the 123- format. And if I try the 1234- format, I get "You must complete the form fully before proceeding. Please go back and check the data you entered."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: