GBAtemp forum setup question

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by mikesinclair555, Jan 10, 2007.

Jan 10, 2007
  1. mikesinclair555
    OP

Member mikesinclair555 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there any way to get the forum to display like it did before. I really don't like how when I selct a topic to read there is only the one post and you have to select to see other ones one at a time at the bottom. I want to be able to pick a topic from the home page that someone created, and be able to have all the posts show up and to just scroll down through them rather the select one or two post that you want to see at a time. Is there anyway of changing this in my personal settings? And before I was able to hide the wii realeases on the front page, and just have gba and nds there, is that option gone?

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    To change topic view to the mode you want, just click Standard from these options at the top right corner of this thread:

"Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear"

To setup your portal how YOU want it, go to your My Controls > Profile Info and change the config in the "Portal display: what subjects do you want to see on the portal? In which order?" box.

eg:

General, NDS, GBA, Wii, Homebrew

change to

General, NDS, GBA, Homebrew.

To hide Wii... etc...

3. Mortenga

Member Mortenga GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom

eh?