gbatemp forum on DS

EverlongNDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just and idea

I guess that it would be cool to see gbatemp on a super super lite version,like a mobile phone version, so it can be acessible from the nintendo DS browser.

It would be pretty cool to acess GBATEMP everytime im at a mall\coffee\whatever with the ds, instead of having to carry the notebook on my backpack.

For the people that have problems with the Nintendo DS Browser, and slow connection..

-make sure that your using you're own wireless router,and its close

-and try dont to steal your neighbors wireless net xD its always too far from being a good connection

My connection its pretty cool and quick..no complains

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
what do u mean by a "proper" ds version? like viewable through a ds web browser? or a homebrew just for this site?
I believe Everlong means viewable perfectly through a DS web browser. Kinda like a specially-made portal for cell phones, a portal made for the DS web browser.

EverlongNDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats right Skyline.

I'm sugesting a portal identical to this(i'm guessing that will be easier for the coders), but with the proper dimensions to be view with a ds,alowing it to be at a good speed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.