GBAtemp fascism!

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Jax, Jan 30, 2008.

Jan 30, 2008

GBAtemp fascism! by Jax at 10:43 PM (726 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

  1. Jax
    OP

    Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    4,092
    Location:
    L.A.V.
    Country:
    Portugal
  2. Sinkhead

    Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2006
    Messages:
    3,692
    Location:
    Across the pond
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    I just realized how bad that looks to normal users... But I removed them, 60% were cat pictures and the other 40% were testing area and/or simply off-topic.

    Honestly, you would have removed them too.
     
  3. test84

    Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2006
    Messages:
    3,685
    Location:
    Iran, Tehran.
    Country:
    Iran
    I think Sam had a bone-ache by now.

    p.s. why dont u sign your posts anymore? you dont love me too?
     
  4. Fiddy101

    Fiddy101 Newbie

    Cat pictures in my serious thread ?
     
  5. Salamantis

    Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1,945
    Country:
    Canada
    You put a HUGE dent into GBAtemp [​IMG]
     
  6. shadowboy

    Member shadowboy :D

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2006
    Messages:
    1,347
    Country:
    United States
    My posts were safe [​IMG]
    I always include a little tidbit related to the topic in case of something like this.
     
  7. Jax
    OP

    Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    4,092
    Location:
    L.A.V.
    Country:
    Portugal
    Yes, yes I would.
    But you have to admit, that is pretty darn fugly... [​IMG]
     
  8. xcalibur

    Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2007
    Messages:
    3,166
    Location:
    Sacred Heart
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    XD XD XD

    I Rofled when I saw that page.

    Pure mod brilliance.

    I suggest this as thread of 2008
     
  9. StacMaster-S

    Member StacMaster-S GBAtemp Fan

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Messages:
    367
    Location:
    Albany, NY
    Country:
    United States
    Someone set us up the bomb
     

Share This Page