Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Posted on behalf of Gamenews6.

GBAtemp Contests and Polls Future Plans

"I am to present a series of competitons here at GBAtemp from now to the end of the year! Including:

GBAtemp Graphics Competition
GBAtemp Winter Competition
GBAtemp Best GBA Game Of All Time
GBAtemp VBA Skin Competition

Please PM me your suggestions for diffrences between the GBAtemp Winter competion to the
GameFAQs Summer contest, and your votes for the GBAtemp Winter contest & Best GBA Game Of All Time!"

- Gamenews6

[/p]

Mar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is the 'Winter Competition' ?

I'm not good at anything of these so it's not for me....damn i wish i was talented
frown.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey we can't do the best gba game until final fantasy tactics advance and boktai come to usa!
laugh.gif

oh and for the winter contest seeing that he mentioned the gamefaqs contest i think that shaunj is talking about a character contest... a suggestion... make sure that no one cheat
last time when there was cloud vs mario a lot of ghost people popped up and voted...
dry.gif
dry.gif
dry.gif

Gamenews6

Trophies
Website
www.newhambasketball.co.uk
XP
Country
I prefer that the graphics compo's are still handled by luse. He has a lot more experience doing them, and im allways happy with the way he makes them out.
The graphics Comp. Is going to be by luse yes but it is going to be a much bigger and official gbatemp one than his other excellent great ones. So that is why I have chosen Him to Run since my area is not apart of graphics.

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
I prefer that the graphics compo's are still handled by luse. He has a lot more experience doing them, and im allways happy with the way he makes them out.
The graphics Comp. Is going to be by luse yes but it is going to be a much bigger and official gbatemp one than his other excellent great ones. So that is why I have chosen Him to Run since my area is not apart of graphics.
Okay this is really bugging me.

Your ENGLISH and yet your English is worse then most non-English people on the forum. Please take your time to type out all your messages and posts PLEASE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...