GBAtemp Contest - Win A Mayflash Gamecube Adapter for Wii U!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
large.jpg
Look everyone, it's Tempmas Part 3! (I guess...) On hand today for somebody is the chance to earn a Nintendo Gamecube Controller Adapter for the Wii U, courtesy of the kind team at Mayflash. Mayflash provided GBAtemp two units, one of which I have put aside for a review coming soon, and the other is up for grabs here! Eager for a chance to earn one of these guys? I'll be telling you guys the rules down below.
In order to win this adapter, you're going to have to do something fun for me. It's not going to be as easy as just submitting your name in a post - there's going to be a little bit of work involved! What you have to do?​
  • Your job is relatively simple - give me a good laugh!! You can submit the following entry types:
    • Funny stories
    • Pictures of you doing something
    • A video
  • The following entries will not be acceptable:
    • Memes - there's no creativity in those.
    • One word posts, or random emotes.
    • Pictures, words, or videos that blatantly insult me.
  • This contest will end on Monday, January 19th, at 10 PM (22:00) Pacific Time.
The contest will be judged by the entry that makes me simply laugh the most. I'll keep notes when I go through each entry! Be creative, and have some fun! I won't be providing hints as to what I like or dislike. The winner will be PM'd and announced here after the contest is over, and so long as you have an address, I will ship it out to you. There is no restriction as to where you need to be located! Have fun, and if you have any questions, let me know! Best of luck! I look forward to seeing the entries!

UPDATE 1: And the winner, after perusing the entries several times, is Sheimi! Congratulations, and I'll be getting in touch with you shortly! :)

Reactions: _Chaz_

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Those are 2 videos I made of my friend Panikkos (Panik)

I named this CSI MiPanik (for obvious reasons):

A little bit more info about this video
This is the original video (CSI MiPanik was in reverse)

(IIRC the music heard is from the movie: 47 Ronin)
(totally appropriate gif: )
vZWLIA5.gif

===========================================================

As a bonus: here is Panik wandering around:

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh well, if everyone's posting videos.

Start at 7:10 (not sure if embedded videos can be set to start at a specific time and this was the only good video on Youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse