GBATemp Concept of the Year - Submission Thread

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome all to the GBATemp concept of the year submission thread. Post your submissions for the GBATemp Concept of the Year here.

Description:
The GBATemp Concept of the Year awards go to the people with the best concept. As long as they follow the rules they are accepted into the competition.

Rules:
1 - Try not to use copyrighted material. Only exception would be if you were making a concept for something like a rom loader.

2 - You have to agree that when you post your concept and it wins it will be posted into a youtube video.

Nothing else at the moment, Will post more if needed

This years category's are:
- Best concept video (create a video showing off you concept and can optionally explain your concept)
- Best concept app (create a working concept)
- Best concept art ( Best drawings for a concept)
- Best concept picture (create a picture in something like photoshop showing off your concept)
- Community Choice Award
- Best Overall Concept

Submissions close December 27th 2016 12PM Australian time and Winner's will be announced exactly 24 hours later.

Reactions: Deleted User

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you work on it?
It needs to be created for this competition and the creator of a concept has to post it.
I did make it (but I don't deserve all the credit. Definitely not.). Its not done but I created the concept of the game. We have some art. Some music, and a full story, but we are still tweaking that, too. But it is a concept, and it is currently being worked on..
So I think it qualifies. But if not I can see if I can post a really good peice of art by our concept artist.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It needs to be created for this competition and the creator of a concept has to post it.
Oh, for this competition only?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did make it (but I don't deserve all the credit. Definitely not.). Its not done but I created the concept of the game. We have some art. Some music, and a full story, but we are still tweaking that, too. But it is a concept, and it is currently being worked on..
So I think it qualifies. But if not I can see if I can post a really good peice of art by our concept artist.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, for this competition only?
It can't be a concept you already posted before this competition.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.