3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,
On Google I came across a fake GBATemp clone. *****.com. I already reported this to Google. The webstlite can only be accessed with HTTP and HTTPS requests are refused. I tested this for a very short time with VPN and Cybersec on. I googled my own account and found it. It said that ik a member of *****.com :rofl:
It is a perfect copy. Don't be fooled by it and don't log in! It's probably a phising site!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello,
On Google I came across a fake GBATemp clone. *****.com. I already reported this to Google. The webstlite can only be accessed with HTTP and HTTPS requests are refused. I tested this for a very short time with VPN and Cybersec on. I googled my own account and found it. It said that ik a member of *****.com :rofl:
It is a perfect copy. Don't be fooled by it and don't log in! It's probably a phising site!
There are a few "clones", they are just proxies made either to bypass firewall restrictions in places such as China, or to earn ad money, possibly both. The staff already knows about them.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Am interesting note, @AlanJohn and I actually talked about some of the fake GBAtemp sites during our EOFcast conversation. Temp clones aren’t anything new and they tend to pop up here and there, just report them when you find them so they can be taken down.

3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When searching up my profile with ***** through Google I got results with: 3dsbricker age: gender: all that stuff, but also: is a member of *****.com! It refuses HTPPS! You can only use HTTP. I already reported to Google and now here too so I guess we'll just have to wait. Also, the logo in the left corner is GBATemp so it's half clone, half of its own. (although I'm not sure of that because I can't really remember it) No HTTPS so I don't recommend logging in there because it may be phising. They can monitor it and they'll have your password. (okay I could use a school computer and making a new account)

Last edited by 3DSBricker,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg, now I'm thinking, "Is this site a clone?"

Fishing? Cool. I'll bring the sandwiches n pop. Anybody got an extra poll for me to use?

Last edited by AncientBoi,
Reactions: KotaBear666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more