GBAtemp call-in show over Skype?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Ace Gunman, Apr 30, 2008.

?

GBAtemp call-in show over Skype?

  1. Yes

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Apr 30, 2008
  1. Ace Gunman
    OP

    Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2003
    Messages:
    6,385
    Location:
    Wassamatta U
    Country:
    Canada
    Would you be interested in seeing a GBAtemp call-in show over Skype?
     


  2. Linkiboy

    Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

    Joined:
    May 14, 2006
    Messages:
    4,888
    Country:
    United States
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

    I would join in
     
  3. JPH

    Banned JPH Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2006
    Messages:
    6,892
    Country:
    United States
    I thought of something similar last night.
    And, yeah, I'd definitely be interested.
     
  4. dEC0DED

    Newcomer dEC0DED

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2003
    Messages:
    2,367
    Location:
    .bin
    Country:
    Canada
    what the fuck skype.

    fuck just voice.

    www.stickam.com where mega video whores live and you can make a show where we can have people on cam and mic conversating and such.
     
  5. Urza

    Member Urza hi

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2007
    Messages:
    6,493
    Country:
    United States
    Video was considered, but pure audio chat promotes a more casual environment, and is easier to setup.

    In addition, the recording will likely be distributed afterwards.
     
  6. ScuberSteve

    ScuberSteve Newbie

    I'd be in faster than a pedophile at a boy scout camp.
     
  7. Another World

    Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Messages:
    10,476
    Location:
    From Where???
    Country:
    Colombia
    scuber is a boyscout!!

    yea lets do a call in audio show.

    -another world
     
  8. Panzer Tacticer

    Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1,222
    Location:
    Right Here
    Country:
    Canada
    I'd be interested.
     
  9. phoood

    Member phoood taking it to a whole new level.

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2006
    Messages:
    1,001
    Location:
    Jewgoslavia
    Country:
    United States
    I'd be interested in listening if scrubbers is attending.
     
  10. mthrnite

    Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2006
    Messages:
    4,523
    Location:
    th' south
    Country:
    United States
    My ears are all pricked up.
     
  11. Orc

    Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1,963
    Country:
    Hong Kong
    Orc has voted 'Yes'.
     
  12. drock360

    Member drock360 GBAtemp Fan

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2008
    Messages:
    392
    Location:
    United States
    Country:
    United States
    I would totally call in. That sounds so awesome!
     
  13. VVoltz

    Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2002
    Messages:
    2,727
    Location:
    USA
    Country:
    Bolivia
  14. fischju

    Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1,940
    Country:
    United States
    I wouldn't call in, but I would listen to it.
     
  15. TheStump

    Member TheStump Got Wood?

    Joined:
    May 8, 2006
    Messages:
    796
    Country:
    Australia
    can we ask said host to do a barrel roll?
     
  16. Flooded

    Banned Flooded Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Messages:
    192
    Country:
    United States
  17. Talaria

    Member Talaria ...

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Messages:
    584
    Location:
    ...
    Country:
    New Zealand
    Hell yeah. Sounds fun, count me in Ace the Best Man.
     
  18. hanman

    Member hanman I'm a pretty lucky guy

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Messages:
    715
    Location:
    Galbadia Garden
    Country:
    United States
    this could be epic!

    according to my calculations, there is an 86.42% chance of success, 8.21% chance of total failure, and 5.37% chance it degenerates into a massive phone sex orgy.
     
  19. xcalibur

    Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2007
    Messages:
    3,166
    Location:
    Sacred Heart
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Same \Here
     
  20. Shinji

    Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2002
    Messages:
    2,374
    Location:
    City of Delusion
    Country:
    United States
    Hey, at least THIS host would understand what the f*** (at work [​IMG])we were trying to say [​IMG]
     

Share This Page