[♣Update: live now!] GBAtemp Backer Raffle #4 winners announced

Update Aug. 28th: watch the drawing live on our Twitch channel - https://gbatemp.net/twitch/
The drawing is now over. The winners are...
PRIZE #1: NINTENDO SWITCH: @Charli
PRIZE #2: AMAZON GIFT CARD ($25) @Laroon
PRIZE #3: AMAZON GIFT CARD ($25) @GalenTheGamer

I will be getting in touch with you in the coming days to deliver your prize. Congratulations!

Welcome to our 4th official Backer Raffle! If you support us on Patreon and cleared this month's payment, you are eligible to enter in this month's raffle. Simply post in the thread to indicate that you wish to get a chance to win.

Anyway, thank you everyone for your continued support! Let's see what we've got in store for you this time... Wow, a brand new Nintendo Switch console! And that's not all? Look at the full list below!

PRIZE #1: A BRAND NEW NINTENDO SWITCH CONSOLE!

download-jpg.120656

PRIZE #2: A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD

PRIZE #3: A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD

We will be giving everyone a bit of time to enter, say two weeks, after which a live event will be recorded on Twitch showing the drawing process, as usual.

How to enter?
In order to enter you must:
1) be a Patreon backer since July - anyone who became a backer after August 1st is not included since their first payment will be processed in September
2) post in this thread
3) not get banned or suspended until the winners are announced

When's the deadline?
You have two weeks to enter. This thread will be locked on August 22nd.

When will the winners be announced?
Within a few days after August 22nd.
We'll do a live stream on Twitch as usual.

What firmware is the Switch on? We don't know!
The Switch will be purchased and shipped directly to the winner of the Switch raffle item.

381107-brand.png
Support GBAtemp by becoming a Patreon backer too

Last edited by Costello,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sure thing, I have just have one question:
For the amazon prizes, what happens if you're not in a country where $ is the currency, would you get your native currency or amazon.com money which is hard to use
Last time I won an Amazon gift card, Costello was kind enough to send me something equivalent in €. I guess that still might be an option?

Reactions: Seriel and Kioku
D

Deleted User

Can I get lucky a third time? Probably not, but good luck to all those who enter <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr