Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle - winners announced!

aaaaa.png

With over 1,700 entries, the GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle is just about ready to reveal its winners! We’ll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize of a Nintendo Switch OLED Edition. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all! We look forward to seeing everyone there, when the live drawing takes place on August 11th, at 7:30PM PDT/August 12th, at 3:30AM BST.

See threadmark for list of winners

:arrow: Check what time the drawing will happen in your time zone!
:arrow: GBAtempTV Twitch

Last edited by shaunj66,

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
So when it says 'check threadmark' for the winner's list, what does that mean? Sorry if that's being thick but I legit can't find that list that I'm inevitably not on.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So when it says 'check threadmark' for the winner's list, what does that mean? Sorry if that's being thick but I legit can't find that list that I'm inevitably not on.
upload_2021-8-12_23-56-20.png

You can click here in threads, to get to important messages or updates or stuff (if it's a feature that's used in the thread) :)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shouldn't we focus more on patron raffles and only let continuous donators enter (3+ consecutive months donating) ? they are the driving force of the prizes so they deserve a better shot this raffle was a mess

Reactions: impeeza

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to say ,this was definitely not rigged .if you look on the live video that was posted they showed exactly how they chose the winners step by step . i honestly forgot about this whole giveaway and only entered for the switch oled and was shocked to win anything at all .but i am grateful

Reactions: shaunj66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1