Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle - winners announced!

aaaaa.png

With over 1,700 entries, the GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle is just about ready to reveal its winners! We’ll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize of a Nintendo Switch OLED Edition. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all! We look forward to seeing everyone there, when the live drawing takes place on August 11th, at 7:30PM PDT/August 12th, at 3:30AM BST.

See threadmark for list of winners

:arrow: Check what time the drawing will happen in your time zone!
:arrow: GBAtempTV Twitch

Last edited by shaunj66,

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The good point is at least we will not lag out anymore when we try to access this website
I wouldn't count on it due to some underlying issues with our current setup. The good news is we are going to transfer to a new server and config soon.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Man, I'm as shocked as you are. This is quite literally the best news of my entire life, hands down.
Dude, seriously congrats! You and I have each won a Switch on GBAtemp raffles! :D

#GBAtempSwitchGang

Last edited by Jayro,
Reactions: Maq47

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I'm as shocked as you are. This is quite literally the best news of my entire life, hands down.
You're not the admin's cousin or anything, are you? (Just asking...are you?) Anyway, congrats and we wish you the best.

I was so sure I was gonna win that OLED...that I promised my 'Nana' in a nursing home the next time I visited I'd bring it and let her play it. She told me not to show up without it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Like a dream, honestly. I went to bed early (before the drawing) because I didn't like my chances, and woke up to this extraordinary news.
Haha yeah. We had one person in chat that won. Else I were just being stupid in chat.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You should be happy for them who won anything. I enter but I didn't win and I am very happy for them. They deserve it.
Why should i be happy for them that they won?
They are not my relatives, friends etc ...,i call this hypocrisy,when you participate in a lottery,you give it to win not so much to do!

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow I was one number off from Wonder_Woman_

1575 almost won by 1 number. Grats to everyone who won.

I was also one number off. ;) You take one from the 5 and add it to the 6 at the end. :P But yeah, I don't even usually enter but TY to GBATemp for being a thing even this far into the future. To another 10 years, guys.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should be happy for them who won anything. I enter but I didn't win and I am very happy for them. They deserve it.
..Why? Nobody knows who they are. Why "should" they be happy for them? Not saying they shouldn't, but what's the reasoning? And why do they "deserve" it? Nobody "deserves" the win, it was a random raffle. They didn't do anything to earn it. It was by pure chance. Everyone had the same odds.

You're not the admin's cousin or anything, are you? (Just asking...are you?) Anyway, congrats and we wish you the best.

I was so sure I was gonna win that OLED...that I promised my 'Nana' in a nursing home the next time I visited I'd bring it and let her play it. She told me not to show up without it.
Sounds like you should learn to stop making such promises lmao. Why were you so sure? Again, it was a random raffle. There was no way to increase anyone's odds other than entering with multiple accounts and somehow not getting caught. You didn't do that, did you..? :P

Last edited by SonicRings,
Reactions: EthanObi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk