Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle - winners announced!

aaaaa.png

With over 1,700 entries, the GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle is just about ready to reveal its winners! We’ll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize of a Nintendo Switch OLED Edition. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all! We look forward to seeing everyone there, when the live drawing takes place on August 11th, at 7:30PM PDT/August 12th, at 3:30AM BST.

See threadmark for list of winners

:arrow: Check what time the drawing will happen in your time zone!
:arrow: GBAtempTV Twitch

Last edited by shaunj66,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I flicked through a few pages of the raffle entry, and was shocked by how many entrants were new accounts, with a single post, created after the raffle went live.
Would be interested to know how many of the 1700 that accounts for.
Good luck to everyone that wasn't a new account created after the raffle went live!

radicalwookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Chary

There was a A LOT of 1 day old and 1 post accounts in the giveaway thread. I hope you take great care when raffling winners and check their account before giving away stuff and announcing him winner otherwise it's a big chance that a lot of those accounts will get the prize even though they aint even using Temp and just farming the rewards.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I flicked through a few pages of the raffle entry, and was shocked by how many entrants were new accounts, with a single post, created after the raffle went live.
Would be interested to know how many of the 1700 that accounts for.
Good luck to everyone that wasn't a new account created after the raffle went live!

To be fair, unlike previous raffles, which required an account made before the raffle, this one didn't have such a requirement, which was unusual.

Reactions: SexiestManAlive

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m hoping I win something, if I win the switch though, I’ll most likely keep it sealed, even though I doubt this would ever happen but I would like to sell it for a high price one day. It won’t be super mario type of sell but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass