Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle - winners announced!

aaaaa.png

With over 1,700 entries, the GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle is just about ready to reveal its winners! We’ll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize of a Nintendo Switch OLED Edition. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all! We look forward to seeing everyone there, when the live drawing takes place on August 11th, at 7:30PM PDT/August 12th, at 3:30AM BST.

See threadmark for list of winners

:arrow: Check what time the drawing will happen in your time zone!
:arrow: GBAtempTV Twitch

Last edited by shaunj66,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All right then! I'll get the popcorn out for 10:30 PM on Wednesday evening (Montreal time). It'll be fun to watch (if there's nothing on TV).

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point [1700 posts], it would be a miracle to win something

With 15 prizes for 1700 people, you have just under about a .9% chance of winning. Honestly, in terms of giveaways and lotteries, those really aren't all that bad of odds. I mean yeah, obviously the chances are still far more against you that you'll lose, but at close to 1%, you have more reason to be hopeful here than many many other giveaways out there.

D

Deleted User

Good luck to you all! I probably won't be able to watch the livestream either because it's way too early in the morning in my time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE