GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle - prizes announced

raffleyboi.png

It’s raffle time! GBAtemp is thrilled to re-introduce our Raffle Giveaways once more, starting with the first raffle of 2021. We hope you’re just as excited as we are for all the fun we have in store! Starting Saturday (July 24th), we’ll be posting a thread where you can join in on the giveaway festivities. All you have to do to enter is make a comment in that thread! Easy, right?

But the real question, is what can you win? Well, we’ve got some great prizes, 15 to be exact, which you can see below!

• Prizes #15-6: A Venture Electronics bundle containing their Monk Plus earbuds and Odyssey HD DAC
  • Prize #5: A $50 Amazon Gift Card
  • Prize #4: A $50 Amazon Gift Card
  • Prize #3: An Anbernic RG300X Emulation Handheld Device
  • Prize #2: An Anbernic RG300X Emulation Handheld Device

and...

• Prize #1: A Nintendo Switch OLED Model!

That's right! Haven't gotten around to getting a Nintendo Switch? Want the newest version of the console? This is your lucky chance! Be sure to stick around for the raffle when it takes place! We look forward to seeing you all then!

Thanks to our sponsors, Anbernic and Venture Electronics!

2.png

4.png

Rules & How to Enter

Any GBAtemp users are free to enter! All you need is an account.

However, in order to make sure the winner is legitimate or to avoid dupe entries (which you should know, alternate accounts are against our rules!) the winners will be verified after the draw. If the both the winner's account was registered after this thread was posted, AND is found to use a proxy or VPN to access the site, they will be excluded, and a re-draw will take place for their prize.

To enter, simply post in the upcoming raffle entry thread that will be on the front page next week! Please note that this is just the announcement thread, not the raffle entry thread!

(If Amazon is not available in the winner’s country, we’ll make sure to work something out for the equivalent prize value)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering how divisive the Switch OLED thread is it's not surprising the first page has multiple people talking about how lackluster of a first prize the raffle has, but I think it's great. Nintendo does what Sonydon't: have interesting exclusives that don't get put on the PC shortly after. I'll definitely join. I'll even give my reservation to someone else if I win.

Thanks!

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering how divisive the Switch OLED thread is it's not surprising the first page has multiple people talking about how lackluster of a first prize the raffle has, but I think it's great. Nintendo does what Sonydon't: have interesting exclusives that don't get put on the PC shortly after. I'll definitely join. I'll even give my reservation to someone else if I win.

Thanks!
It may be disappointing as an upgrade, but it is still an upgrade over the old version, not like it got worse. I think the people upset want the prize to be a non-Mariko Switch, and there's no realistic way that could happen unless someone here wants to donate one as a prize.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
we had been preparing this for months and the #1 prize was supposed to be a Switch Pro.
instead, all we get is a slightly improved screen... that sucks! We shouldn't have relied on the stupid rumors.

Reactions: Noctosphere

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we had been preparing this for months and the #1 prize was supposed to be a Switch Pro.
instead, all we get is a slightly improved screen... that sucks! We shouldn't have relied on the stupid rumors.
I'm pretty sure I suggested the
Switch Pro as the
prize, so you
can
blame me.

Also
the mobile editor is being
obnoxious with
random newlines and
really slow
typing speed, if you recently updated something, I suggest you roll back
the
update. I'm leaving the newlines in this post
to demonstrate what I mean. Firefox on Android 11, Samsung Galaxy A51

Reactions: livid_hen

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully everyone posting in this thread thinking it's the actual raffle will miss the real one next week thus increasing my odds of winning :tpi:

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'm pretty sure I suggested the
Switch Pro as the
prize, so you
can
blame me.

Also
the mobile editor is being
obnoxious with
random newlines and
really slow
typing speed, if you recently updated something, I suggest you roll back
the
update. I'm leaving the newlines in this post
to demonstrate what I mean. Firefox on Android 11, Samsung Galaxy A51
are you not enjoying our haiku generator??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1