GBAChef ripoff: Chemicals in our food, OMGWTFBBQ

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also beyond that think of all the economic benefits to it.

The chemist gets money for the pills to cure bout of combined constipation and diarrhea.
The agency company gets to pay someone to cover the inevitable sick day.
The plumber gets money to fix the overused shitter.
Someone staying at home causes less traffic to be on the roads
and it goes on.

Back on topic I have been trying to find the page I had years ago but have come up short, most of the things tend to be "natural is best" type nonsense sites though. However I did get to laugh at the hippies so it was not all bad.

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
I don't mind the E-numbers on labels. As Foxi said, they aren't bad for you all the time. Just check the labels, people, not that hard.
For me, the most rage-inducing thing about this topic is when people go like "Hurr durr you can get autism from eating stuff that isn't from the organic food shop or whatever". You can't contract autism, it's a goddamn genetic disease, not a flu. But some people, usually the ones blaming vaccines for autism, too, can't just learn the basic biology, that's too hard, right? It's better to listen to our star-on-the-bottom-tattooed New Age eco guru, he knows what's up..

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we are sharing links now some hilarity from my attempts to find a naturally derived flavours/colourant byproducts discussion.
http://howyouliving.net/2014/01/05/sunny-delight-its-harmful-unhealthy-ingredients-explained/

My favourite part (and there were a few to choose from)
Bad health effects: 90% of corn and canola plants in the U.S. in genetically modified (GMOs) therefore canola oil may cause health risks.

Almost pains me to up their search rankings a bit but I should point and laugh at such things really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol