Hacking gba vc games not working on lumaCFW?

GoldAnthro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
originally i tried manual installation o 3dnus patched agb firm in auereinand. now ive upgraded and wrote over with luma os the successor. however I can't seem to get gba vc cia's on my emunand to actually play, and instead get "an error has occurred turn the system off and on again". I've got a 9.2 sysnand but that doesnt want to let me install anything oddly. i cant install vc cias on there, cant install fbi as a channel as it says invalid argument for both cases. also my health and safety app got uninstalled somehow, so im not even sure i CAN get it back (system format did not help). rxtools i am aware can normally inject, but as of right now is there another way?

old3ds xl
sys menu 9.2
emu menu latest

Last edited by GoldAnthro,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok to fix this you will need to download nasa and put it in your homebrew folder you will also need to do the same with mini pasta. Boot into sysnand load homebrew launcher select mini pasta the 3ds will reboot now boot back into homebrew launcher and select nasa now select to install fbi.cia and it will now install. Now any time you want to install gba cia games to sysnand you will first need to boot homebrew then mini pasta then select fbi from the homemenu

GoldAnthro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it shows white tiles briefly added but the icons disappear on sysnand (FBI and a couple of different vc games i assume). I tried launching what i installed via the matching counter part vc game from before on emunand but it doesnt work and crashes like usual.

edit: amazing mirror shows up in sysnand and emunand and appears to play from at least emunand. looks like injections just dont play nice (ex: sonic advance or any other non ambassdor title). ill usa gba emulator for them. thanks!

Last edited by GoldAnthro,
P

PaiiNSteven

GBA games work fine for me. Did you select 'Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB firm"? Not sure if it matters but it might.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse