... gba union = white screens :(

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by florabonita, Aug 25, 2007.

Aug 25, 2007
  1. florabonita
    OP

Newcomer florabonita Newbie

United States
    ok so dsone supercard has the option of a gba union i have already established that, it is selected but mjy games wont start up
    all my nds roms are perfectly fine but starting up a gba game leaves me with the gameboy screen and NO GAMEPLAY.... SOMEONE HELPPPP

2. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    Firstly, there's no need for all the caps. Secondly calm down and write your question out in a composed and informative manner.

3. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Well i gues that you are trying to run a GBA rom with help of a Supercard slot2 card [​IMG]

And if you no slot2 card = it wont run.

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    GBA Union is the process of making DS games think there's a certain GBA game inserted in the DS as well. For this, you have to have the DS rom and its save file plus the unpatched GBA rom as well. I don't have a SCDS myself so I don't know anything else about it, sorry.

Playing GBA games on the SCDS requires the use of a slot-2 card as well. You can use a slot-2 Supercard to launch GBA games from the SCDS menu, but saving won't work.