ROM Hack GBA to .cia "Game not found in database"

GBDIFF123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok im new at this so if i say something dumb im sorry. Im using Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS. When my rom is not edited at all it works but when i edit the sprites i get the error "Game not found in data base" when i use my emulator it it loads up. this game is pokemon emerald. If im useing the wrong program than plz tell me.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you editing your ROM? The best way is to create an .ips patch and let that program apply it to the rom during the .CIA creation.... Or simply patch the rom with lunar IPS prior to the conversion.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not found in the database because it's a new rom you just made that isn't in the database. Only official rooms are included.

The database is just a list of gene names, publishers, etc. Simply enter the information manually.

Reactions: Ryccardo

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? edit the gba converter or the rom?
Just manually type the info in the injector, but now that I think about it, you want to inject emerald right?, you should wait for the next version of the injector to be released as there have been recent discoveries that makes patching the save type of some Pokemon games unnecessary, if you don't want to wait you can do it with the current version just read the next page:
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/7d2av0/guide_to_gba_vc_cias_for_games_that_use_flash_1m/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol