Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
One I sound like a badass telling my friends I'm one. Two I'm broke... :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

eh but if oyu get caught yah screwed
The only what to do that is if your like "HEY POLICE OFFICERURUURU I PIRATE!!!!!!!!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you still need to pay for storage though but thats cheap you can't pirate hard drives sd cards and computers untill a 3d printer comes out that can print that sort of thing
PC : clear shit and get Clean Master
Android : Uninstall shit and get Clean Master
IOS : Throw it out and switch to android.
3DS : Clear shit and delete crappy games and stuff.
And those are just some.

GreaterDog

A True Warrior, A Warning 9 Warrior
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Because it winds people like the OP up. Even if it was a true pain (it is not and likely never will be) then actually I would probably find that kind of fun, and it would still wind people like the OP up.

No online multiplayer? I would actually care more if the devs blocked the option to change the contrast (which my monitor handles anyway).

Free stuff? Sure, more money to waste on other things. Also you don't have to keep it and can redownload it later.

Devs dying? Meh. There always seems to be enough people to make games as a whole broadly profitable. As such there will be investors to do it, and I like enough types of games that I am not going to be overly concerned if the copyright infringement set did manage to take make a niche non viable. Equally there are a lot of games out there now so even if everything stopped being made today, and also all mods stopped being made, and also somehow people forgot how to hack, and also there was no open source/freeware gaming then I would still have enough to play 10 games at once every minute of every day until I die without even scratching the surface. Let alone things I can enjoy continuously -- I listen to music many times over, films I watch again sometimes, TV shows as well, reference books I read over and over and fiction books I can stand to reread from time to time, I am probably at around my 6000th hour of tetris vs mode (I play it when watching films and such) and will occasionally pop in one of the elder scrolls series or something like it to wander around a strange world and killing things/making things.
they expect me to read this . . . *still reads anyway* #TooLongHelp

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I pirate because I like showing off my n3ds with 100+ games to friends and people at anime conventions because I'm an asshole ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆

Also, companies doesn't lose money from pirating but they lose Potential profits.

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
I pirate because I like showing off my n3ds with 100+ games to friends and people at anime conventions because I'm an asshole ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆

Also, companies doesn't lose money from pirating but they lose Potential profits.
So... practically the same thing. You're just taking from what they could've earned.

Trophies
XP
Piracy a a pain some times cause with the 3ds you need a kernel exploit and with pc it could be a scam and give you a virus
Pirating on PC is not a random chance of it either being malware or not. As long as you use trusted sites, trusted uploaders, check the comments and check if the upload in any way seems suspicious (weird file size, weird files included in download, etc.) You should be absolutely fine. Having an antivirus as a backup is a good idea too.

Once you know what to look for, it's very simple.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do you pirate you cannot play muitplayer on most cracked pc games and its causing devs millons of dollars of loss
Nintendo eShop. NES Legend of Zelda. $10. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
If you load that game on emulator and take a screenshot, the screenshot's file size will likely be larger than the game itself.
Released in 1986
$10
This is why I pirate.

Also, about not playing pirated PC games online.... you have clearly never heard of a vLAN server before. ;)

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Nintendo eShop. NES Legend of Zelda. $10. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
If you load that game on emulator and take a screenshot, the screenshot's file size will likely be larger than the game itself.
Released in 1986
$10
This is why I pirate.

Also, about not playing pirated PC games online.... you have clearly never heard of a vLAN server before. ;)
I play pirated multiplayer with friends all the time through Hamachi, vLAN is great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey