GBA, Supercard, and You!

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by forkyfork, Jul 24, 2006.

Jul 24, 2006

GBA, Supercard, and You! by forkyfork at 7:42 PM (979 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. forkyfork
    OP

Member forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I know the supercard has poor GBA support, but it exists. I was reading somewhere that it boots up the GBA games from the same menu as the DS. Is this true? I also read that because it does this, it has a problem turning off both screens.. is this also true?

Finally... since GBA games are run from the DS menu, does this mean that you can map the X and Y keys to be another A and B?

2. memyselfandi

Member memyselfandi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    It has no problem turning the other screen off and no, that can not be done because i think that it just goes into gba mode.

3. ndspuffin

Newcomer ndspuffin Newbie

Featured Posts:
    Hong Kong
    Supercard Mini-SD version For NDS, GBA,GBASP, GBM
    uper Card is a miniature mobile GBA(SP) file Manager and Bakup device. Fore backuping files it uses Mini-SD. It will allow you to run a variety of software, Play Game, Watch movie, E-book, Music and Photo albums.

Features:

Game save file store in SD card. Can save game into SD card at any time. Never losing game save. Without game save space limit
    Plays movies, music, FC games and e-books on your GBA or Nintendo DS
    This product is not licensed, endorsed or sponsored by Nintendo
    Support Real Time Save
    http://www.pdapuffin.com/category/61_62/pr...uct_detail.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

Featured Posts:
    United States
    as far as I remember, you boot the system up without a passme in the system and it sees the supercard as a gba cartridge. then you use the top option to run the gba game and it'll take you to the menu. if you load it as a DS game with a passme, it won't let you run the gba games. I haven't played gba in so long i can't remember for sure.

5. science

Member science science rules

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    No, it will let you boot up the GBA game in DS mode