forkyfork

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know the supercard has poor GBA support, but it exists. I was reading somewhere that it boots up the GBA games from the same menu as the DS. Is this true? I also read that because it does this, it has a problem turning off both screens.. is this also true?

Finally... since GBA games are run from the DS menu, does this mean that you can map the X and Y keys to be another A and B?

ndspuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Supercard Mini-SD version For NDS, GBA,GBASP, GBM
uper Card is a miniature mobile GBA(SP) file Manager and Bakup device. Fore backuping files it uses Mini-SD. It will allow you to run a variety of software, Play Game, Watch movie, E-book, Music and Photo albums.

Features:

Game save file store in SD card. Can save game into SD card at any time. Never losing game save. Without game save space limit
Plays movies, music, FC games and e-books on your GBA or Nintendo DS
This product is not licensed, endorsed or sponsored by Nintendo
Support Real Time Save
http://www.pdapuffin.com/category/61_62/pr...uct_detail.html

wub.gif
gbasp.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as far as I remember, you boot the system up without a passme in the system and it sees the supercard as a gba cartridge. then you use the top option to run the gba game and it'll take you to the menu. if you load it as a DS game with a passme, it won't let you run the gba games. I haven't played gba in so long i can't remember for sure.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as far as I remember, you boot the system up without a passme in the system and it sees the supercard as a gba cartridge. then you use the top option to run the gba game and it'll take you to the menu. if you load it as a DS game with a passme, it won't let you run the gba games. I haven't played gba in so long i can't remember for sure.

No, it will let you boot up the GBA game in DS mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup