itayda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hello,

I am using the R4, EZ 3 in 1 and Rudolphs 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool V1.9d on my nds.

In the PSRAM section, I choose a game and press 'A' to load & run it, but how do I backup the game save data,
when I turn my nds off, the psram's memory is gone.

In the same section (PSRAM) in Rudolphs tool, I can press 'B' to backup the save for the last game run from PSRAM,
but first I have to play the game, then there is some automatic or manual save and then I need to soft reset and run Rodulph's tool again, so my question is how to soft reset the nds back to the R4 main menu, so I can re run Rudolphs
tool and backup the save for the last game run from PSRAM to the micro sd.

When I am running a nds rom I can soft reset back to the main R4 menu by pressing all the buttons toogether,
I am asking how to do it when the nds runs a gba sp game.

Maybe the way I describe above is not the correct way to backup the game save from the PSRAM, so I would
appreciate if someone in this nice community could explain how it is done.

Thank You
smile.gif

victorlammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am using Exloader 0.2. I dont have problem with backing up the save files from SRAM, but dont ask me why, I am totally fussy about all these SRAM and NOR thing, and I am asking around in the forum too. What I have done is press A to load game to the SRAM, save the game, and then turn off and turn on DS again (I dont know how to soft reset neither). When I load up the SRAM mode in Exloader, you can backup save from SRAM now. So I back it up but I didn't check if it is copy to my SD, it should. And then I start up the game again, I found my save is still in the SRAM.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
whoa whoa whoa, you guys are making it sound complicated. You never really have to use those SRAM options, the GBA Loader will know that you have the SRAM already saved in a file (if you've loaded a different game) or will still retain the memory in the actual SRAM. Don't believe me? Run two games, and check your SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.