Emulation GBA SP flashcard recommendation

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd go with M3 Lite, I am not sure how much it is now, but it works great with every game that I have played, even up to 32MBs of side. It even plays DS games.
Edit M3 Lite (or at least the one I got) Comes with a case for GBA and DS phat

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
I'd go with M3 Lite, I am not sure how much it is now, but it works great with every game that I have played, even up to 32MBs of side. It even plays DS games.
That is if you can find one. Even if you could, it'd be the PRO variant made for NDS only. I haven't been able to find one of the older ones. Most stores seem to be out of them. The EZ IV is a great alternative from what I hear.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TheWingless said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
That is if you can find one. Even if you could, it'd be the PRO variant made for NDS only. I haven't been able to find one of the older ones. Most stores seem to be out of them. The EZ IV is a great alternative from what I hear.
Yeah that is the issue, I bought my a few years ago.
So I would go with the card he says.

zerolinks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KrooLa said:
Thanks for the replies. I don't know which one to chose for the moment.
What do you think of this one? http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.25752
I forgot to tell you, I only want to play games on a GBA SP, I don't need the flash cart to be compatible with any DS linker.

That card seems like a good value cause of the price, but there isn't alot of space to hold games. The link to the card i posted uses up to a 2gb mini sd card. This offers a lot more space if you want it.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That cart you posted features on-board memory, so it requires a program to load games VERY SLOWLY and the same program to back up games and the sort. You can't just drag and drop your games with ease. Also, I HOPE you have a serial port to use it. A review and picture confirms it comes with a serial cable, not USB.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EZ Flash IV, I got one a few months back and I love it. It was a bit of a hassle, but after a few minutes into the actual process, it's pretty simple to start up. Recommended to get a 2GB MicroSD card with it.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ideally an EZ3 is the best cart to have for GBA only. m3 Perfect is good for GBA but has a few minor problems, but also plays DS games (older ones of course and/or patched). And like heavyknight said the EZ4 is pretty good with GBA (and somewhat older DS) games. I highly recommend not getting a FireLinker, etc if it is going to be used for real gameplay. I would only use those for homebrew...

KrooLa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you guys, I think I'll get this one
smile.gif
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22019 .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.