Hacking Gba Sp Ez-flash iv downgrade problem

• Thread starter Deleted-404987
  • Start date
  • Views 2,308
  • Replies 18
D

Deleted-404987

OP
First i want to say hello i am new here, i have problem i was buy ez flash 4 older white version with firmware 1.77 (mario theme) i was broke something because i was install firmware 1.77 from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv-skin-1-77-ez-flat-iv.389868/
it was install fine R button and on switch

now games work fine save ok like was before but i cant go back/downgrade to any lower version ;( i am pushing R button and on but always new 1.77 is loading
please can some one can help me regards

ps i was installed version from posted link because return to menu function not work in this version from link is the same. Did i broke my ez? regards

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-404987

OP
Hello absolutely nothing ez load main menu ( im doing like this first push and hold R and next on) In the meantime is only standard info about loading save skip and main menu is loaded i am depressed i will be very gratefull if someone can help me regards

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-404987

OP
but firmware with clear look from link was installed with no problem black screen writing etc sadly i dont have another sd:(

D

Deleted-404987

OP
My sd is microsd toshiba 2gb in minisd adpater EZ is older white this rev dont suport sdhc i am right? so i need buy minisd or can be another microsd 2gb non sdhc?

D

Deleted-404987

OP
In worst case i can/must stay with this version of firmware but menu go back function not work this can be cause my micro sd card? so ok there is a chances is with another micro sd firmware from oficial site will run correct (i dont want to spend more money vainly? Thanks for help m8

D

Deleted-404987

OP
OK PROBLEM SOLVED:toot:

First what i was did is download older client from there http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bm0mwkfbj48qqfg delete newer bugy 1.03 (clean registry additions etc)
Next in this Client from link i was setup reset key config, patch couple of roms and send to microsd First succes reset work!
Next I was formated sd and copy this firmware www.ezflash.cn/zip/EZ4_20070521.zip
installation succes now i can with no problem change the version of firmware what i want;P Finally i have 1.77 with clearlook this is the best and most important reset work.

sad news is i have problem with games like mother 3 and other 32mb when i want copy to NOR is communicate not enought space anyone can help? regards thanks for all help.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK PROBLEM SOLVED:toot:

First what i was did is download older client from there http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bm0mwkfbj48qqfg delete newer bugy 1.03 (clean registry additions etc)
Next in this Client from link i was setup reset key config, patch couple of roms and send to microsd First succes reset work!
Next I was formated sd and copy this firmware www.ezflash.cn/zip/EZ4_20070521.zip
installation succes now i can with no problem change the version of firmware what i want;P Finally i have 1.77 with clearlook this is the best and most important reset work.

sad news is i have problem with games like mother 3 and other 32mb when i want copy to NOR is communicate not enought space anyone can help? regards thanks for all help.
Do you have something on NOR already? Try formatting the NOR first, then.

Gesendet von meinem UMI_SUPER mit Tapatalk

D

Deleted-404987

OP
Hi i didnt install anything on NOR but i default firmware i have NES games compilation it looks like in NOR i need delete this? If yes how to do this because i cant simply click select and delete? regards.

D

Deleted-404987

OP
No if You have installed game to NOR you need push select question pop up and delete but its not the point in root folder where i see the Nor games i have nes compilation default preinstalled i cant erase this? Do You Have the same nes compilation default? it name PocketNESMenu.gba

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-404987

OP
OK i was formated NOR (pocketNESmenu.gba disapered) as like You say start button i format and select is delete in format there is a litle bug there is no progres bar you need to wait until window disapered Mother 3 istalled succes i think that was all what i need thanks for advices regards mates

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.