Gba sp AGS-001 with EZ Flash 4 Battery

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by lkslodzkzn, Nov 14, 2016.

1. lkslodzkzn
    OP

lkslodzkzn Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Poland
    Hi i have question my sp with ez flash battery life is 3 and half hour;/ charging 2 and half hour it is normal? or i need new battery? (couple days ago my sp was fail on floor NO single scratch everything work like before can battery broke? i dont now how long work before fail because i was buy used gba sp) thanks for help.

2. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    IIRC the EZ Flash 4, like most gba flashcarts, drains the battery significantly quicker than a normal GBA card.

GBA batteries are quite old now and likely well used, so you'll probably find you've lost some capacity anyway and the higher drain of the EZ-flash iv just adds to issue.

3. lkslodzkzn
    OP

lkslodzkzn Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Poland
    Ok You got the same/similar time on ez flash 4? i just want to now because i have option to buy not expensive 2 batteries if anyone have similar on ez4 time i dont spend the money regards thanks for answer. ps but i think that litle drop to floor cant broke my battery sp works fine like before?

4. lkslodzkzn
    OP

lkslodzkzn Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Poland
    is worth spend money for this 2 batteries?