Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBA Software News
Only good news!
  • To all beginners: try out Dragon Basic 1.4.5 Final. This is the only tool that allows you to make GBA Games or Demos coded in BASIC! This version adds a couple nice features in the process. Visit the official website. Thanks to GbaDev.org!
  • For those who didn't know, OfflineList 0.7b is out; this version should be bugfree. Plus, the official website has got a new banner...
  • GBArms v3 is still under development, but here there is the first available screenshot, and a contest: The Official GBARMS 3 Icon/Logo Design Contest!

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay! finally gbarms 3
maybe i'll contribute with a logo!
if that makes the release faster, that is
biggrin.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get images 1000 and above for GBC and I still can't get any images for the PCE for Offline List...

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
I still can't get images 1000 and above for GBC and I still can't get any images for the PCE for Offline List...
some people are still working on it...taking screenshots for all those games take a lot of time..

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
some people are still working on it...taking screenshots for all those games take a lot of time..
I understand the PCE, but I thought GBC already had pictures taken when they were dumped...

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
I understand the PCE, but I thought GBC already had pictures taken when they were dumped...
hehehe
smile.gif
all OfflineList's pictures are taken by the one who builds the dat! it means they arent stealing screenshots to anyone!
that's why it's slow: they have to take 1211*2 screenshots = 2422...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.