GBA saving on an M3..

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by DMCO, Jun 22, 2006.

1. DMCO
    OP

DMCO Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2006
    United States
    So say when I play Shining Soul 2 on my M3 SD, I save by pressing L+R+A+B and selecting the first "save" option. If I quit out of that, and play a differnent game, if I use the L+R+A+B save function, will it overwrite my Shining Soul 2 data?

P.S. Should all games be able to use the L+R+A+B save function? Because when I play DragonballGT, it won't let me do that..

2. ozzyzak

ozzyzak GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 10, 2006
    United States
    San Diego, CA
    Test it out for yourself dude. I have a feeling that each game has it's own save slot, could be wrong though...

3. DMCO
    OP

DMCO Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2006
    United States
    Well if I tested it myself, there could be a chance of losing my 10+ hours of Shining Soul 2, and I don't want that. And you can't save through the actual game because ROMs don't have actual saving functions, you have to use savestates

4. ridgecity

ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 6, 2002
    Mexico
    why don't you get a normal save and make a copy in your pc. then experiment all you want... I don't save like that so I don't know

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice