GBA SAVES

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by darthreaper, Jul 15, 2007.

Jul 15, 2007

GBA SAVES by darthreaper at 9:17 PM (613 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. darthreaper
    OP

Newcomer darthreaper Member

United States
    I just figure out how to put and play GBA games on my supercard sd,But I cant save my games for GBA?My games are in the sd card and there is no problem playin them,but when I want to save the game it saves and when I want to play where I left off on the game I have to star a new game?Do you know why? Example....I am playing castlevania HOD and I go to the save point and I save and it saves but If I turn off my Ds and I want to play where I save at it wont.When I star the castlevania game I have to start all over from the begining.Same with FF6 and zelda the 4 swords.Can anyone halp me? ..Sorry if I post it again ,I just dont know where to post them sometimes........

2. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    assuming your using the default settings in the supercard client software................................->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

play game, save in game, then presss->>>>> L+R+Select+A all at once ... a black screen with a save data message should appear, choose yes with the cross and 'a' button.

3. darthreaper
    OP

Newcomer darthreaper Member

United States
    WOW!!!! YOu are a genious!Thank you!I honestly wouldnt of known!That was really helpfull.I have another?Actually 2,Can you used the action replay codes on it?,Or how do you use them because I know I have cheat codes in my games,but I dont know haow to get them out?Also,do you know what I need to play snes games on my supercard?I have heard people and sean them play snes and genesis games on the Ds?