gba save

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by CwTCwT, Apr 2, 2007.

Apr 2, 2007

gba save by CwTCwT at 2:15 AM (665 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. CwTCwT
    OP

Newcomer CwTCwT Member

United States
    Ok, so I have been searching all over the net, to try to resolve this problem. A friend suggested this site, I don't normally like to post for help, but I cant find a resolution, and I want to play!

Ultimately this is what i got: I have a supercard lite, super key, and a 2 gig micro sd card. I at first could not save my Ds games, i had to get this software patcher to use when i converted the game, with the Supercard software, now works fine no problem. So I thought GBA games same deal. Well its not, it creates a save file for the game within the Supercard software but it doesn't retain my progress. I really just want to be able to save with the normal save points in the respected GBA game. Although I did try using the real time save feature, by pressing L, R, select A, or B depending, but neither work they just either say please wait, , or just goes to black screen.

I hate not being able to find the resolution on my own, but my friend seems confident that yo guys wil be able to help.

Thankyou

[​IMG]

~ CwTCwT

Ok so after researching, this site now that I had access the only thing that I found works so far is restarting with the button combination, and then going to the save tab ( in the supercard menu) and saving the respected game manually. If anyone can figure out another way to save without doing this the update would be appreicated.