Hacking GBA roms not working on my M3

Spork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a NDSL, M3 mini-sd, passcard3, and a Transcend 2GB 80x minisd.

DS games work great, the problem I'm having is when I try to load a GBA rom it hangs when loading. It will say loading and 0000 kb, but the numbers never progress and load.

This is with FAT. I read on these forums to try FAT32, but when I format the card to FAT32 the M3 menu will not load and show up after the splash screen in both DS and GBA mode.

Can anybody help me?

I really want to play some GBA games.

jamiewa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the SAME problem... loading GBA 00000kb, reformatting to FAT32 worked. That is the only way to make GBA games work, if your M3 is somehow incompadible with your card formatted in FAT32 I suggest getting a different card, if you really want those gba games at least.

Neil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
I had the exact same problem when I got mine... Then a few days later, I finally spotted the text at the bottom of the screen telling me to press Start to restart in GBA mode. Might be the same issue here? I assumed you could just load NDS and GBA roms from the same menu, but you do seem to have to restart to GBA mode. Once I did that, I had no probs loading the likes of Mario Tennis.

EDIT: I'm sure my card is in FAT mode, if that helps.

EDIT 2: Ah shit, just reread your post and you do mention GBA mode in it. Whoops. Perhaps my post will help someone else out anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls