ROM Hack GBA ROM Hacking - Pokemon Emerald ROM Hacking

jonthedit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hey guys, I am well aware that this is the "DS" section and not the "GBA" section, its just that no one answered my GBA questions on AskTemp, so I'm going to just start a thread in the active DS section.

Sorry for the abruption, but I'd like to know if the modern-day methods of DS ROM hacking in Black/White and Pearl/Diamond are the same method as GBA ROM hacking.

I'm planning on making a GBA rom hack off the Pokemon Emerald ROM. I plan on modifying sprites, chaning text, and other aspects aswell as graphics.

As far as I remember there is a text editor called "AdvancedText". However that's as much as I can recall when it comes to modifying roms.

Please, DO NOT link me to the "Zero to Hero" thread. I'm simply looking for the tools for GBA.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

-jonthedit

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not go to projectpokemon.org/pokecommunity.com and ask people who really know the ins-and-outs? I'm sure you'll get better answers there, than here. :D

loco365

Trophies
XP
projectpokemon is mostly focused on DS hacking and PPRE, as well as Pokesav. You'd have better luck on PokeCommunity or PHO (Pokemon Hackers Online).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE