gba reset saves

xathar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I recently buy a gba bomberman max 2 (red/blue) used in ebay, it did come with saves games.
I like to know if it's possible to eliminate them.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
There's either a button combo you can do on the title screen, or maybe a setting in the options to reset the game or saves or something. I tried googling it, but I legit cannot find anything for these games that is remotely helpful, they must be somewhat rare.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
try the pokemon save delete combo, (at main menu\press start screen, down select B) or similair...
if you have a ds lite and a ds flashcart you can easily delete the save for example injecting a blank save

D

Deleted User

It's probably some button combination that must be hit either on system startup or when the game is in main menu.

For Super Mario World it's L+R+A+B+Start+Select
For Advance Wars it's L+Select+D-pad Right

The game is from Hudson Soft, so it might also be like in their Mario Party Advance: press both L+R when viewing your save profile (in Mario Party Advance it's "passport", if there's any screen like it).

If any of these do not work, you should try checking out if someone is selling the game manual pdf, and either buy the manual or ask the seller if he could check if the manual has instructions how to erase data - they usually do.

D

Deleted User

Checked the game out:

Seems that there's just 3 game slots and you can begin a new game or continue from old slot.

So basically it's just begin new game, save over one of the slots? Does not seem like there is any delete option and no need for one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs