GBA Replacement Cartridge Shell?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by MsterBull82, Sep 12, 2013.

1. MsterBull82
    OP

MsterBull82 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2013
    United States
    Hi, I'm new here :P

And I was just wandering if anybody knew of a place online where I could purchase a Gameboy Advance game cartridge shell. You know, the plastic housing of the GBA rom chip?

I've just recently purchased a few GBA games off e-bay, and a couple of them are in terrible shape cosmetically (bent plastic, signs of gnawing/abuse, etc) and it just doesn't look good in my collection :P

I thought about maybe buying some crappy GBA games and using their shells, but I'm not a huge fan of that method...

so does anybody have any suggestions?

2. superspudz2000

superspudz2000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 23, 2007
    Canada
    my local dollar store, dollarama, has like hundreds of copies of backyard sports GBA for $2 each. $2 for a replacement cartridge shell isnt bad.

look around and see if you can find a Madden cartridge. nobody could feel bad about destroying a Madden game.

SmokeyTheDog likes this.
  3. FireSeel

FireSeel GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2013
    I bought a custom painted one to put my pokemon sapphire pcb in after the original shell broke from kitsch-bent. They look nice, and they are painted nintendo shells, so they come with a game in them, but you can remove it.[​IMG]