TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. MsterBull82

OP MsterBull82 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, I'm new here :P

And I was just wandering if anybody knew of a place online where I could purchase a Gameboy Advance game cartridge shell. You know, the plastic housing of the GBA rom chip?

I've just recently purchased a few GBA games off e-bay, and a couple of them are in terrible shape cosmetically (bent plastic, signs of gnawing/abuse, etc) and it just doesn't look good in my collection :P

I thought about maybe buying some crappy GBA games and using their shells, but I'm not a huge fan of that method...

so does anybody have any suggestions?

2. superspudz2000

superspudz2000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    my local dollar store, dollarama, has like hundreds of copies of backyard sports GBA for $2 each. $2 for a replacement cartridge shell isnt bad.

look around and see if you can find a Madden cartridge. nobody could feel bad about destroying a Madden game.

SmokeyTheDog likes this.
  3. FireSeel

FireSeel GBAtemp Regular

I bought a custom painted one to put my pokemon sapphire pcb in after the original shell broke from kitsch-bent. They look nice, and they are painted nintendo shells, so they come with a game in them, but you can remove it.[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Replacement, Cartridge, Shell